iFinger - last ned
iFinger - film
Leksika & Ordbok - i ett
Bringing together 2 million digitized entries across Oxford’s Dictionaries, Companions and Encyclopedias, Oxford Reference is the premier online reference product,
The Collections: What's Inside? As you browse through Oxford Reference, you may find results that range from short-entry, general reference to more in-depth articles on specialized subjects. See below for more information on the services and collections available through this resource.
- 135+ academic subject, language, and quotations dictionaries providing carefully vetted, trusted short-entry content.
- A monthly updating program--led by Oxford’s experienced reference staff, external academic advisors, and based on user feedback--checks and revises articles for top levels of accuracy and timeliness
- 3 major content releases a year add new titles and editions
- Available by annual subscription to individuals and institutions
- New exclusive, online-only dictionaries widen the coverage of areas of study and research
- Best For: Checking a fact or finding key, trusted information on a person, concept, or term